Today, in this article, we will discuss the best dessert recipes. After reading these, I am sure that water comes into your mouth. The desert is one of the essential dishes on our menu, even during lunch or dinner. The desert is the favorite dish of children. We can discuss excellent sugar-free recipes. It will help you lose weight, save money, and keep safe. So Even your children won’t be able to tell they aren’t full of rubbish. I hope you like these recipes. The Maac Kitchen provides you with the best recipes.
Top Best Dessert Recipes are as follows:
1. Coconut Secret Bars ( Dessert Recipes)
- 4 Cups grated unsweetened coconut
- ½ Coconut oil
- 2 to 4 teaspoons coconut nectar
- Silver Almonds
- Dark Chocolate
- Coconut Oil
- Put all the filling ingredients into a food processor and process for some time as well the coconut oil become soften and melt.
- Add some sugar as you like.
- Use wax paper that is equivalent to the size of the pan.
- Add them into the coconut filling and distribute them equally. If you want to add some almonds, you can add them.
- Now place this pan into the refrigerator.
- Use the coconut oil to melt the chocolate.
- Once it becomes solid, lift out the wax paper and cut it into the desired pieces.
- Store them in the jar in the freezer.
2. Apple Pie With Cashew Crust
- 1 cup Almond meal also, 1 cup whole unsalted cashew nuts
- 1 cup almond meal with, 1 cup whole unsalted cashew nuts
- whole egg
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp stevia or 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 4 apples, apples, thinly sliced
- 4 regular sized eggs
- ¾ cup of almond milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Use the coconut oil with a grease pie mold.
- Put all the ingredients into the food processor with the S-blade attachment. Process it until it creates the balls on it.
- Use the two plastic sheets and roll out about 2-3 mm.
- Now remove the first layer of the plastic sheet and add the pie.
- Now add the thinly cut apples.
- Mix the almond milk and eggs and then add them into the bowl using a fork.
- Bake it in the oven for 35 minutes at 350°F or until it becomes brown.
- Place it into the freezer.
3. Cherry Crisp (Dessert Recipes)
- 3 cup cherries, pitted and sliced
- 2 Tablespoon almond extract
- ⅓ Cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ¼ Cup hemp seeds also, ¼ Cup almond flour
- ¼ Cup coconut flour
- 2 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all the ingredients into a medium-size bowl and mix them well. Make sure that they are have not any pits.
- Make the topping ingredients into a separate dish.
- Mix all the topping ingredients well, and fill the oven-safe pans of different sizes with cherry filling.
- In a preheated 375 degree (F) oven, top with the crumble mixture and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven and set it aside to cool before serving. Yum
4. Raw Chocolate Coconut Banana Tart
- 2½ Cups raw almonds
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1 Tablespoons water
- And 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 5 Ripe medium bananas, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 cup well-shaken full-fat culinary coconut milk (from a BPA-free can)
- ¼ Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ Tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon raw honey
- ¼ Cup chopped or slivered raw almonds
- 2 Tablespoons raw cacao nib
- Process the almonds until coarsely chopped in a food processor. Add the dates, water, vanilla, and salt while the machine is still running to make a sticky dough.
- Press the crust mixture firmly into an 8×8 inch baking or tart pan lined with parchment paper to produce a thick crust on the bottom and up the four sides of the pan.
- MAKE THE TART: Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a blender, purée the bananas, coconut milk, cocoa powder, vanilla, and honey until smooth.
- Fill the pie crust with the ingredients.
- Sprinkle the cacao nibs and almonds on top.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight, covered with wax or parchment paper.
- Thaw the tart in the refrigerator until it’s soft enough to cut into.
5. Hot Chocolate Ice Cream
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 egg white
- 75 ounces of extra dark chocolate
- In a saucepan, warm the coconut milk over low heat. a spoonful of raw honey
- Meanwhile, whisk the egg white until it becomes light and foamy.
- Stir in the dark chocolate and warmed milk until the chocolate is completely melted, being careful not to burn it.
- Gently fold the egg white into the coconut milk. Allow the melted chocolate to cool for about a minute before pouring it into the coconut milk. Combine thoroughly.
- Freeze for a couple of hours, or until lightly set.
- Dark chocolate flakes can be used as a garnish.