Today we have discussed how to make ice cream? Ice cream is the most favorite dessert in summer and winter. It is full of calories, so how can it be eaten? So no worries, now eat cool homemade ice cream this summer but now with no worries because today we will tell you how to make a sugar-free ice cream that will neither eat nor gain weight, And there will be no more danger. Also, if you also want to make low-calorie ice cream in less time and enjoy it, you must read this article until the end. So if you want delicious recipes then visit the Maac Kitchen.
1. How to make a Vanilla Ice Cream?
- 6 frozen bananas
- 2 to 4 dates
- One pound of frozen yogurt
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- Blend the frozen banana dates and yogurt well. Now add vanilla extract and mix.
- Now put this mixture in an ice cream mold and keep it in a deep freezer for 2 to 3 hours, then take it out and serve it cool.
- So if you want to make it even more delicious, when it freezes after 2 hours, dip it in melted dark chocolate and freeze it again for one hour.
Bananas are a summer fruit that you do not have to worry about sugar, and you do not gain weight by eating it, but it gives you a lot of protein. It also contains a lot of fiber. You can make ice cream and smoothies, milkshakes, and other healthy desserts and reduce the risk of weight gain. The purpose of using dates with nails here was to provide natural sweetness in your ice cream, and there are many benefits of eating it, one of which is to make and cleanse the blood.
So if you do not want to use sugar in any food or drink, you can use honey or dates instead, which will also give sweetness and full benefits. So let’s make this ice cream today and eat it ourselves. Feed all the family members to get comfort and peace in this heat
2. How to Make a Chocolate Ice Cream?
- One and a half kg of milk
- Two small packets of chocolate powder
- Chinese custom
- Ounces of butter or fresh cream
- Put the milk in the pan, put it on the stove, and let it cook.
- When the milk is less than one kilogram, open the chocolate packets in a little cold milk, dissolve this powder, and keep it.
- Now add sugar to the milk, stir the spoon well and dissolve this mixture well in the milk.
- Take it off the stove and let it cool.
- When cool, add butter or cream and mix well with a spoon.
- Delicious ice cream will be ready.
- Put the milk in the mold to make it in the refrigerator.
3. How to Make Old Fashion Chocolate Icecream?
- 3 / 1.1 cup of sugar
- Salt teaspoon
- A tablespoon of corn star
- Three cups of whole milk
- Ever Ted Malik One Can (5.33 ounces)
- Melted Semi-Sweet Chocolate, Squares (1 ounce)
- A cup of whipped cream
- Vanilla extract a teaspoon
- In a medium saucepan, add sugar, corn starch, and salt.
- Add whole milk.
- Cook over medium heat.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl and add a cup of warm milk.
- Shake with a spoon.
- Add the rest of the milk.
- Cook over low heat.
- When it thickens, add the melted chocolate.
- Whisk with a spoon until the mixture is soft.
- Add the avocado to it and cool the vanilla and whipped cream mixture along with it.
- Put in ice cream can and freeze.
4. How to Make a Coconut Ice Cream?
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups cream
- 7 Tablespoons crushed sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Vanilla essence
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate/Coco powder
- Beat the egg whites and whisk (no more room for whipping)
- Add the sugar little by little until it is as desired
- Cook the milk and cocoa powder over low heat (if using chocolate slabs)
- Put it on hot water before use and melt it) and keep cooking while stirring with a spoon so that the mixture thickens and decreases in quantity.
- Freeze the mixture for freezing.
- When the mixture starts to freeze lightly, take it out, mix it and mix it with almonds.
- Freeze 8 squares of ice cream to freeze again.