Today we have discussed the Yummy and crispy puff pastry recipe. The puff pastry is the favorite pastry of the children. Also the youngsters like this. The Maac kitchen provides you with the top best recipes for children and youngsters. So if you want to make some delicious recipes for your children and family you can visit the Maac Kitchen website.
- 500 Grams Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- Half a cup of oil
- 1 Pound Butter
- Coldwater as required
1. Add flour, sugar, and salt to a bowl and mix well.
2. Now add oil and knead the dough, and put it in the fridge to cool.
3. Now after a while add cold water and knead the dough on a smooth surface and set aside for 25 to 30 minutes.
4. Now roll the butter dough in a plastic wrap with the help of a rolling pin until it turns into a thin rectangle.
5. In the same way, with the help of a rolling pin, roll the dough and make a thin layer in the square edges.
6. Now place the buttermilk in the middle of the dough and wrap the four sides of the dough well.
7. Now press the wrapped dough well with the help of your hands.
8. In the same way, again with the help of flour, roll the dough into a rectangular shape
9. Wrap the folded dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour.
10. Use as needed.
You do not need to add any extra ingredients because the puff pastry is ready with these ingredients above mentioned.