Today we have discussed the best pizza recipe without an oven. If you don’t have the oven so you don’t worry. So the Maac Kitchen solves your problem with this particular recipe. The children are always ready to eat pizza, whether they find something or not, they can order pizza somehow, but it would be better to make the pizza at home without an oven and at a low cost, both fun and enjoyable. So the best pizza recipe is here:
- 3 Cup flour
- 1 Onion
- 1 Cup boneless chicken
- 2 Tablespoon nectar
- 1 Tablespoon chilies
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Little Cumin
- 3 Cup oil
- 1 Cup yeast
- 3 Tablespoon Tomato Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoon Finally chopped Cheese
- 4 to 5 Chopped green papers
- ½ Chopped onion
- 1 Tablespoon red chopped paper
- First, mix three cups of flour, half a cup of milk, two tablespoons of nectar, one tablespoon of sugar, one cup of oil, and one cup of yeast soaked in hot water, also, knead like flour and make pizza dough.
- In a frying pan, add two cups of oil, a little chopped onion, boneless chicken, a spoonful of crushed red chilies, and a little cumin as required, and cook the chicken well. Wash and clean the pan thoroughly.
- Roll the dough into a pizza dough like bread and place the dough in a pan and spread it out in a pan shape so that the dough spreads in a circular shape. Cook on both sides.
- Then top this dish with cooked chicken, three tablespoons tomato ketchup, two tablespoons finely chopped cheese, four to five chopped green peppers, half chopped onion, one tablespoon red chopped pepper, layer the cheese again, and re-ketchup. Insert
- Now place the toe on the stove and place this pan on top of it, also, sprinkle a tablespoon of oil around the pan, and let this stuff cook on the stove for eight to twelve minutes. Get your pan pizza ready.
- Cook the pizza dough and all the ingredients on very low heat.
- You can also add teak spice, qorma spice, or whatever flavor you like to make chicken seasoning.
- If you want simple ketchup in pizza, add it, also, it will be better to use chili sauce.